Pearrygin Lake State Park in the Methow Valley
$89 for a 36×24 Canvas Print
Pearrygin Lake State Park is a 743-acre camping park in the Methow Valley in north central Washington. The park features expansive green lawns leading to 11,000 feet of waterfront on Pearrygin Lake. The lake offers swimming, fishing and boating. Old willows and ash provide shade on hot summer days.
I am offering this 36×24 Canvas Print of “Pearrygin Lake State Park” for only $89.99 +shipping, an absolutely incredible price for this large size, high quality, canvas print. Take advantage of this offer now via Fine Art America. There are a limited number of these prints available for the next 5 days only. Offer ends on 9/1/13.
Pearrygin Lake State Park in the Methow Valley is printed on a premium glossy canvas and then stretched on a wooden frame of 1.5″ x 1.5″ stretcher bars. All prints are produced on state-of-the-art, professional-grade Epson printers, and use acid-free papers and canvases with archival inks to guarantee that your prints last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. Your print will ship within one business day and arrive “ready to hang” with pre-attached hanging wire, mounting hooks, and nails.
- Falls Creek Footbridge, not for the faint of heart or the stumbling of spirits (owfotografik.com)
- Butterflies and Art Projects. How MVSTA trails excite recreationalists daily and inspired me today… (owfotografik.com)
- North Cascades Highway may reopen on weekend (blogs.seattletimes.com)
- Methow River Trout (thewoolybugger.com)
- Off the rails in the Methow Valley area (silversnagstudio.wordpress.com)
- Kundig cabin causes controversy (treehugger.com)