Golden Surprises In the Methow River
Do you ever look into the water and imagine what you might see in there. I love to look deeply and let my imagination run wild. In this image I see a golden turtle noticing that it is being watched. Surprise and dismay cloak this creatures face as it realizes the transparency of its situation. What will I do now that I am aware of this beautiful fantasy. Enjoy it of course. Leave it in peace and wonder where it will travel to next 🙂
What do you see when you look at this photograph that was turned into abstract painting?
- Where in the World is Steve Boylan? ~ Scooby Doing the Great Barrier Reef! ~ A Krew PSA (andykaufmanskavalkadekrew.wordpress.com)
- Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it. ~Lao Tzu (owfotografik.com)
- The Début on the Artists Carpet (traderoutz.wordpress.com)
- Amazing Artist Omaste (sherriofpalmsprings.com)
- Five popular eastside rivers open for hatchery steelhead fishing starting Wednesday (blogs.seattletimes.com)